Re: [foxboro] ICCAPI Upload Error

  • From: <duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:01:02 -0400

Russ,

We ran check_db_sync successfully on these CPs when we did a
Saveall/Initialize/Loadall during a plant shutdown a couple of weeks ago, but
these upload errors made me doubt myself. So I re-ran check_db_sync this
morning:

$ check_db_sync 09CP02
  check_db_sync - Version 1.7
  Generating Checkpoint list (/opt/DB_SYNC/09CP02/checkpoint.l) ...
    There are 1228 names in the database.
  Generating CSA list (/opt/DB_SYNC/09CP02/csa_db.l) ...
  Generating Work-Files list (/opt/DB_SYNC/09CP02/work_files.l) ...

    09CP02 Database names are in proper sync.

$ check_db_sync 10CP02
  check_db_sync - Version 1.7
  Generating Checkpoint list (/opt/DB_SYNC/10CP02/checkpoint.l) ...
    There are 1660 names in the database.
  Generating CSA list (/opt/DB_SYNC/10CP02/csa_db.l) ...
  Generating Work-Files list (/opt/DB_SYNC/10CP02/work_files.l) ...

    10CP02 Database names are in proper sync.

So that's not it. I am off to a morning-long meeting, so will have to shelve
this for the time being. I'll report back as I learn more.

BTW, Jack Easley, the upload using the ICC Config also failed. Even though the
ensuing dialog box tells me to look in /opt/fox/ciocfg/09CP02.log for
description, this file (and its counterpart for 10CP02) is empty!

Hmmmm....

Duc