Re: [foxboro] ICCAPI Upload Error

  • From: "Easley, Jack" <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:47:02 -0500

At least this proves this is not an iccapi script error, but is instead an
icc/cp270 problem. Wish I had more, but haven't experienced this failure
although I have experience uploads requiring more than 1 hour to complete.

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant
Phone 903.836.6290