Re: [foxboro] IACC versus ICC

  • From: "Marchal, Andre L." <AMarchal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:38:29 -0700

Thanks Tim & Howard.  There is quite a bit of information there!

What I was hoping to get is a tag list from a configuration in IACC.  We =
have not kept the taglist up to date in IACC, so I was hoping to be able =
to generate one from the configuration, the way FoxCAE can do it.

I just wished that Foxboro had not decided to stop development on FoxCAE =
before a new tool is available with "equivalent/better" features as =
FoxCAE.  IACC is very powerful to configure large projects, but not so =
great for maintenance (I hope I learn to appreciate its features with =
time... I am new to this).

Andre