Re: [foxboro] FoxView - FoxDraw using 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratios - any progress?

  • From: "Badura, Tom" <tbadura@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:51:56 -0500

Russ,
We are also at 8.4.3 and installed Foxview/Foxdraw 10.2.4 on our system
a few months ago.  We do not currently have any 16:9 displays, but will
allow us to use them if/when we do.  FV will convert existing 4:3 to
16:9 if you want, but otherwise it works just like earlier versions.  I
think there are several options when converting, but essentially the
displays stay the same and just give you some extra real estate to work
with on the side.  The only thing I recall was we also had to upgrade
our version of IACC to work with the new FV.

See B0700RJ FV 10.2.4 Release notes for all the details.

Tom Badura
Plastics Engineering Company
tbadura@xxxxxxxxxx