Re: [foxboro] FoxView - FoxDraw using 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratios - any progress?

  • From: "Bowman, Mark" <mbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:29:53 +0000

We have the wider version of FoxDraw / FoxView.
The older screens display with blank on the right edge of the monitor.  When
you open the screen in FoxDraw it will convert to the new style.  It is the
same as the original screen with empty space to the right.  We are slowly
converting our graphics over to take advantage of that space.

Mark

Mark Bowman
Treatment Plant Systems Analyst
City of Sparks - Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility