Re: [foxboro] Color Printers for WP70

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:07:12 -0600

Yeah well, the operators (you know them) want to be able to print
things out and make notes on it, and give it to the next shift, or to
"prove" that it was running right, or whatever.  I would just put
hypersnap on there and be done with it, but that's not the way that
they want it.  So I'm still looking for a good reliable color printer
that can be hooked to a WP70 (NT) workstation.

In regard to the last post about the system monitor message when CPs
go from FT to Single.  I have complained about this in the past in
user group meetings, perhaps I should have put more dots on it.  To
Sysmon, a line printer running out of paper has the same level of
urgency as a CP pair becoming unmarried (is that the same as
divorced?).   Never seemed right to me.

Regards,
David