[foxboro] CP60 FT goes single

  • From: "Pauwels, Dirk" <dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:49:07 +0100

Seems we lost Fault Tolerance mode for 2 CP60's last month. I only
discoverd this recently. We have the ftblink_red.cx file configured, so
the "SYS"button was blinking red, but this is not enough to draw
attention of the operators or me and because of the holiday period I did
not check the sysmon log file. So I was surprised to see we had been
working for more than a month in single mode. Is anybody using some kind
of e mail notification program to notify people of these conditions?
We're using pi and a home made e mail notification program, to notify
certain people of alarm conditions, so some kind of boolean parameter
indicating single/married mode, generated from a script or so would also
do the trick.

thanks for your feedback

Dirk Pauwels - DCS/MOC coordinator
Engineering dept.