Re: [foxboro] Linux Thin Client as G Box Display

  • From: "John Metsker" <John.Metsker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:40:22 -0600

John,

Foxview or DM running on your 7.1.1 G Box?

My understanding is that the blinking colors used in the DM palette rely
on some brut force mechanisms to substitute entries in the X color
palette.  This is the purpose of the blink task client.  (Are you
running a blink task for each remote X device?) =20

Foxview, due to the more modern underpinnings of the SL application,
handle blinking colors with the X app itself.

John Metsker
General Mills, Inc=20