[foxboro] Color Printers for WP70

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:16:43 -0600

Hello all,

We are looking at replacing some Lexmark OptraColor 45
printers.  These have been discontinued (no big surprise there) but
also were not quite as rugged as we would have liked.  These printers
are connected to WP70s,  which are running NT as the operating
system.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a good workhorse color
printer that you can still get with NT drivers?

Thanks,
David