Re: [foxboro] CALCA / Foxdraw / BAD I/O Graphic Question

  • From: "SLADE Jason -NANTICOKE" <jason.slade@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:31:40 -0400

Many thanks to all who replied.

By using Dave's code below along with either Rick's suggestion to use BI01 =
C:B.CIN..BO not B0 (as described in the Integrated Control Software Concepts
document B0193AW Connections to Source Status section) or the BI01=C:B.CIN,
STEP01=RBD BI01 after Tim encouraged me to check and confirm that .BAD does not
change state when the FBM is out of service - it looks like we've got a
workable solution.  Alternatively, Russ suggested using MCIN/MCOUT blocks or a
separate BAD status indicator.  Time to do a mock-up and see what OPS prefers.

Regards,

Jason Slade

Control Technologist
Protection & Control Systems Support