Re: [foxboro] CALCA / Foxdraw / BAD I/O Graphic Question

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <Timothy.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:29:21 -0500

Jason,

How are you testing the BAD bit in your CINs? A CIN will almost never show BAD.
If the FBM exists and the ECB is good, it will just sit there looking good even
if no wires are connected. To make it "bad" in a test environment, you would
probably have to delete the ECB, and even then it will show Out Of Service
rather than BAD. It's not like an AIN that shows bad if no wires are attached.

Tim Lowell
Tesoro | 210-439-5914 (cell)