Re: [foxboro] CALCA / Foxdraw / BAD I/O Graphic Question

  • From: "Riccardi, Joseph" <Joseph.Riccardi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:03:56 -0500

Any reason why not to use a GDEV block and looking at the STAIND
parameter?  Even if your device controls are already implemented you can
still connect the appropriate parameters to a parallel GDEV block and
use it for graphic connections and also alarming...

Joseph M. Riccardi
Senior I&C Engineer
Bechtel Parsons Blue Grass Team
Richmond, KY