Re: [foxboro] CALCA / Foxdraw / BAD I/O Graphic Question

  • From: "Riccardi, Joseph" <Joseph.Riccardi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:19:31 -0500

RE:  Note: using the GDEV is good but when we have a command to the valve, also
using CALCA is mandatory to consider the delay for travelling time.

The GDEV has a delay for travel time = TOC.
Time to Open or Close is the delay, in minutes, before the comparison for
mismatch is made. Configure a delay at least as great as the maximum time
required for the valve to go from one state to the other. To avoid truncation,
set TOC equal to an integral multiple of the PERIOD. TOC is changed only by
reconfiguring the block.

Joseph M. Riccardi
Senior I&C Engineer
Bechtel Parsons Blue Grass Team