Re: [foxboro] Accum Block Reset

  • From: "BrianLong" <blong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:28:19 -0600

Tried it both ways, one calc block resetting both accums in different nodes
and identical  calc blocks resetting accums in each node.  Also, I added the
TIM instruction to the calc blocks in each node to see if the clocks are
off.  They appear to be the same.

Period and phase of CP's, calc's and Accum's same.

Brian