Re: [foxboro] Accum Block Reset

  • From: Jorge_JS <jorge_js@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lista foxboro <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:41:01 +0000

Maybe check that the phase and period are the same in both CPs. Also try to
move the compounds to get them at the begging of the list (compounds and
blocks) that way the CP will execute the blocks als most at the same time. I
guess that both cps are on the same network and running the same system hour.

Jorge Jimenez
Resirene Tlaxcala, Mexico