[familyschool] Re: Ethics letter to the board also ready!

  • From: Erika Zurawski <zura0007@xxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:25:05 -0500

What about adding a phrase in the "note" I put add the top that would help
to address that this issue is not about the board, but the information is
very relevant and may be new to them. To throw something out there...

"Parents have come together feeling disheartened and manipulated, but with
a strong sense that we are not the only ones. We greatly appreciate the
time that the members of the board have taken and will take to make sure
all information lies in the open."

I don't know if something like that might help. I unfortunately have never
been good at being neutral though, so I don't know how to make that happen.
:(

Erika