[familyschool] Re: Ethics letter to the board also ready!

  • From: Frieda Gardner <fgardner1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:21:14 -0500

ERIKA

ALL I can say at this late hour is Thank You  for this gathering and ordering
of crucial information.  The descriptions  are  clear.  They are  concrete--not
just rumors, or large-scale judgments about Administrative Style.  There are
incidents.  Clear, Detailed.  And, in my opinion, pretty damning in about five
directions.

I think the work you have done is significant . . . Important!

with thanks

Frieda G.