[familyschool] Re: Ethics letter to the board also ready!

  • From: beth knoblauch <bethknoblauch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:19:17 -0500

I am not sure how great these edits are since I am falling asleep making more
posters. :) I too thought it could be softer. I highlighted things in yellow
that I would take out and wrote in red, things I would add. It might be more
powerful if we just state the facts and let them make conclusions from it. :)
Thanks so much for all of this work!

Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 21:46:37 -0500
Subject: [familyschool] Ethics letter to the board also ready!
From: zura0007@xxxxxxx
To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all, please take some time to help me look over this and provide any
feedback.
Huge thanks to those of you who took time to share your stories with me.
Given that the board will have a closed meeting tomorrow night, I would love to
hear from anyone still reading email tonight if they think any changes need to
be made. I would like to make sure the board receives this information as
quickly as possible.

Thanks everyone for all your hard work and just in general for being so
kick-ass!
Erika