Re: new pre-release

  • From: "Adam Krolnik" <akrolnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:43:41 -0500

Hi Tom;

Grabbed the snapshot and tried out the mouse buttons and fake keys.

I tried F10 = command.focus;key.fake Down Return

That used to work to repeat the previous command, but now  does nothing.

I tried Button-2 = key.fake <Control>C; command.focus;key.fake <Control>V
But I get this error when selecting some output text and using button-2 (to
act
like a copy-n-paste to the command window.

(emelfm2:5795): Gdk-WARNING **: losing last reference to undestroyed window

And the output window seems to freeze.

I saw you modified the code to have 'from' already setup. So something else
must be missing.

--
Adam Krolnik