Re: new pre-release

  • From: "Adam Krolnik" <akrolnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:55:58 -0500

Pulled svn code this morning (1273)

This doesn't seem to have working function keys - the default config(pushed
button)
doesn't have working F3, F4, F9, F10.  Looks like prerelease 0921 has this
problem too.

1235 has working function keys and key.alias.

1273 does work with key.fake when using control-q (for example) instead of
f10.
command.insert_selection does work. Is there an action that emulates the
open
of the selected text? I was trying things like:
command.focus; file.open command.insert_selection;key.fake Return
But it takes 'command.insert_selection as the filename.

I was able to bind button 2 in the output pane to
command.focus;command.insert_selection.

   Thanks.

--
Adam Krolnik