Re: new pre-release

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:00:06 +1000

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:49:48 +0200
"Liviu Andronic" <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 12:28 AM,  <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've posted a new pre-release at http://emelfm2.net/DownLoads, annotated at
> > http://emelfm2.net/ChangeLog.
> >
> I would like to report an issue with the pre-release. At the first
> programme start I chose "cancel", hence instructed emel to use my old
> config file. However, currently I have a problem with most (all?)
> by emel. From the default key bindings there is <ctrl>+t and, I think,
> <ctrl>+m.

Cancellation in that context is really only to allow the user to do something
specific with old config file, or even perhaps re-install old version of
application. As you've noticed, without config upgrade, many things will not
work.

> PS I'm curious: The start-up message did not contain many details..
> What would concern the additional configuration options?

Action-names different, a couple of default settings different, bindings mostly
have another level "main", as "general" also applies to dialogs.