Re: e2 crashes when clicking the command.mkdir-button

  • From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:23:30 +0200

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 6:08 AM, Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> By way of experiment, svn code now suspends the timer while the active-pane
>> filelist is being updated. Feel free to evaluate.
>
> Unfortunately, I won't have opportunity to try this for a few days as
> my parents are coming to visit, but I will try to remember and check
> out the code when they have left again!

Haven't tried the new code yet, but when running from a terminal
today, a crash from a right-click -> open in other spewed out this:

**
GLib:ERROR:giochannel.c:1333:g_io_channel_fill_buffer: assertion
failed: (channel->read_buf->len > 0)
Aborted

Hope it helps, and I'll make sure to check out the svn code as soon as possible.

Arve