Re: Remapping mouse buttons

  • From: "Adam Krolnik" <akrolnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:55:03 -0500

So I tried the double-click & right click functionality.

For a file as one word 'formatCheck'
  - double clicking it, runs it (its an executable.)
  - Right clicking it, brings up the menu wuth "open" enabled.

Hello;

Bummer on the number of buttons.

For a file with a path "/home/adam/bin/formatCheck"
  - double clicking it just highlights the word that you clicked on - I
configured Xterm character
    classes to include "/" so that double clicking a path would select
everything.
  * It would be great to have this ability.
  - Right clicking it, brings up the menu with 'Open' disabled.

--
Adam Krolnik