Re: Remapping mouse buttons

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:57:52 +1000

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:28:38 -0500
"Adam Krolnik" <akrolnik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> According to the tcsh man page,
>
> The character `~' at the beginning of a filename refers to home directories.
> Standing alone, i.e., `~', it expands to the invoker's home directory as
> reflected in the value of the
> *home<http://www.tcsh.org/tcsh.html/Special_shell_variables.html#home>
> * shell variable. When followed by a name consisting of letters, digits and
> `-' characters
Seems to me that a user can be named anything, so I adopted a more liberal
approach: anything other than '/' or un-escaped whitespace.

> I understand about the hardcoded paste. I once wrote a Make tk GUI that
> would make button 2 paste
> to the command window instead of the (readonly) output window. I was
> thinking that might make an
> interesting plugin for emelfm2.
Easy enough to (manually) focus where you want to paste, then click. Also,
there are actions for focusing the various parts of the main window, and those
can be used in bindings or aliases or custom menus, along with something to
copy and/or paste.