Re: Completing the command line using 'all' as the option to command.complete

  • From: "Adam Krolnik" <akrolnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:30:06 -0500

It is looking good. Will the KEYALIAS feature be standard ?

I found a few things that were odd.

1. The button 'Show a menu of hidden items' doesn't seem to work.

2. I found the scrollbar position option. But the output pane doesn't have
such an option.
   I was hoping to have the scrollbar on the left side, but you may not have
done that due
   to the tabs feature.

3. Sorting files always keeps the directories first. Could this be made an
option ? And
   have the files sorted, independent of the type (directory or not) ?

   Thanks for a great tool - I'm working to move from xterm to emelfm2.

--
Adam Krolnik