[elky] Re: Monte For Sale (not mine)

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:35:27 -0500

Speaking of which...

Can this be removed from your site, John?

http://www.ln-s.net/7zs0

I didn't even realize it was up there until I used Google to search for my
name.  I'd prefer not to have my full name associated with my picture in
anything that might be publicly accessible.

Also, on Ray's site:

http://www.chevyasylum.com/elky/lynx_elky.html

http://surf.to/el-camino is totally dead and has been for years.  It's safe to
remove it if you think of it.