[elky] Re: Monte For Sale (not mine)

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:23:49 -0500 (EST)

Ray,

Your "retired" state makes me "tired" just thinking about all you do ... kinda in the same vain that people have told me my road trips tire THEM out...LOL!

BUT ... I sure enjoy seeing all the pics you post to the list ... and on Facebook!

Hope you are around when I'm in SLC Utah next year, either early June 2011 or late June/early July 2011!

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |*** Rt 66+northwestUS, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"All of the chaos makes perfect sense" ... Joe Diffie ... 'Third Rock From The Sun'