[elky] Re: Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 05:57:22 -0600

Thanks Frank!

Can't wait for Pumpkin pie. Cindy works all day Thanksgiving. There is a
possibility I will put a turkey breast in the Smoker..... but we'll have to
see.
We'll probably buy the pie, since the kitchen is covered in dust, and
probably will be through the day.

The floor material is here. will pick it up tonight. I'll pump up the air
bags to 25 or 30 and stop there after work. The Oak is in the garage for
the faux beam work. floor goes in the 28th. haven't been online a lot
lately. Busy season at work. Will catch up on the weekend.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
JC