[elky] Re: - Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:40:35 -0600

                       Nope shop vac was for me. She is getting a garbage
disposal. Course I do most of the cooking but she gripes that there isn't
one more than I do. Really surprised that in 50 years no one put one in.

                           The shop vac works fine and the little compressor
is surprisingly quiet for an oiless. I needed a small portable one for
running nail guns. I use a big C02 bottle and that's handy with no power but
more pricey to operate.

                               Robert Adams