[elky] Re: - Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:09:15 -0600

                Unfortunately city sewer. :(  Costco usually has one for a
good price. it's a waste king sold under the titan name and much cheaper.
Course there is no such thing as a bad garbage disposal they all do what
they are supposed to. Those super quiet ones are made for those cheap crap
stainless sings cause they are flimsy and don't have the mass to dampen the
vibrations and prevent the noise.

              She isn't big on jewlery she looses it...  Se would rather
have more practical stuff. I did get her a pink Craftsman hat from sears.

                     Robert Adams