[elky] Re: - Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:34:00 -0800

yeah, I don't see any light at the end of anyone's tunnel yet. Shop for the best deals, I guess and make do. Please tell me you're not getting Geri a shopvac for Christmas.

Mary
Well I went out to a few places and lots of signs that the economy is crap. You can tell it's bad when HD and lowes both have a good stock of almost every item in their black friday sale. The only things sold out were the $20 ladders and platforms. The shop vacs usually sell out in the first 30 minutes and I got there at 8:30 and had no problem getting one, there were 40 left.. And the HD people said they had about the same amount as last year.
                  Going to be a slow year for retailers.