[elky] Re: Busy Sunday

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 00:13:36 -0400 (EDT)

Third base?  We still talking baseball?

If so ... I Don't Know is on third!  Course, if we're not talking baseball, I
don't know either.  lol

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.models.RadioShows.legos.HO.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's hard to tell if I exist" __ Barenaked Ladies __ 'Pinch Me'