[elky] Re: Busy Sunday

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:35:07 -0700

count your blessings - with the bowl out this wife noticed the area behind had not been painted, too. So I grabbed the new can of The Color and painted away. touched up where the plastic baseboad was glued to the wall, too. (NEVER NEVER use that stuff). Weeks pass, toilet put back in with new insides (still drains as it fills, though) and it's time to patch the wall where the exploratory hole was made. Patched and painted the entire wall. It's yellow. the mix got too much yellow squirt in it. Now there are 4 colors in the family room. And yellow behind the toilet. 3 colors was one too many, four it getting to carnival status. I hate painting....

Mary

Good for you, John. And here I wasted the day changing out the wax ring on a toilet bowl; no kidding. Took a little while because with the bowl out me darlin' wife noticed the wall behind the tank had not been painted the latest color of the walls; and that could not stand. And, "oh by the way. Honey, could you change the molding behind the bowl while we're in there? And did you know the molding in the linen closet was never changed when we did the rest of the bathroom?"

Dan