[electrobooks] Re: reading books in order

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:28:06 +0100

oh deary me david, we're not going to see eye to eye on this one. i'm going to flaberghast you even more, because I even get cold feet about reading synopsis for books later on in the series for fear i might learn something that i might not want to know, and I certainly won't read personal reviews on Amazon, as once or twice there have been spoilers in there. I'm a bit fanatical in this area.

Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>