[electrobooks] Re: Unlucky for Some

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:46:34 +0100

Hi All,
Well, I have to say that I got completely lost at the beginning of the book. More and more characters were introduced so quickly that I started to forget who was who. As the book went on, though, I did get the hang of who everyone was. I quite enjoyed the story but didn't realise it was the last in a series. Perhaps that had something to do with the fact that it didn't flow along for me as well as it could have done. If I want to read any more of her books, then I'd like to start at the beginning of the series and maybe get to know the characters better. A good read, though, and certainly easy to get through.

Cheers,
Sandra.