[electrobooks] Re: Unlucky for Some

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:37:29 +0100

Hi Ian,
i wondered how far you got before giving up. It did take me a few percent to get into the swing of things, but I found the story really took off after a while, and the characters became more and more interesting the longer the book went on. I don't think I've ever read a novel with Morris dancers in it before, so you can't get much more English than that now!
Shell.