[electrobooks] Re: Unlucky for Some

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:29:54 +0100

i enjoyed it too Alan. I got a tiny bit confused at the start with a lot of new characters, but I soon got the hang of it and it was very exciting. I loved all the twists and turns in the plot and look forward to reading more in the series. I didn't realise it was so far along in the series though, it could have been a first novel for me, until I looked it up after I'd finished.

Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Russell" <al.russell12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>