[ebooktalk] Re: CURRENT READING

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 17:54:17 +0100

My favourite Robert Harris so far is Pompeii. I was reading it at the time
we went to the archaeological site which I found quite overwhelming. Ghost
and Fatherland were both excellent. The only one that I found slightly
disappointing was Archangel where the story didn't quite hang together at
the end.

Steve