[ebooktalk] Re: CURRENT READING

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:51:54 +0100

Hi Steve,
I was one of the other members Clare mentioned who loved McMahon's Crimson
Rooms, though I have not yet tried another of her books.
I have read a couple of Tim Park's novels, Familly planning, which was
fabulous, something really different with great characters and then Europa,
which I gave up on.  I think the books are often more about people and how they
get along than a complex story, but he's very good at what he does.