[duxuser] Re: keyboard

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:51:41 +0100

Hi Ellen,

Do you by any chance still have access to your old keyboard?  And did
it all work OK before you got your new system?  If so, rescue it
before it ends up in a dumpster!

The one problem you may have, is that the old keyboard may have a
round PS2 plug, and your new system may only have USB connections.

If that's the case, don't give up hope because you can get USB to PS2
adaptors, usually from places like Radio Shack or Maplin.

There are other options of course, but that would be my first.

George.