[duxuser] Alternative to 6-key entry

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:29:23 -0400 (EDT)

The alternative to 6-key entry is asciibraille. This involves typing the leubpard eqiovalent of each of the 63 possible braille symbols. You already know 26 of these by heart because they are the alphabet letters. Asciibraille makes it easy to correct a .brf file. If anyone would like a list of the keyboard equivalents of the 63 braille symbols, write to me off-list and I'll send you one.
Catherine