[duxuser] keyboard

  • From: Ellen Bedford <ellenbedford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 08:28:14 -0400

Hi. I have been onthe email list for a long time but this is the first time I
need help. I braille books for students in Connecticut using Duxbury. I just
received a new computer with a new keyboard and it does not have the 6 key
entry feature. Can you recommend any keyboard brands or models that will allow
me to use my keyboard when I am working in Duxbury so I don't pruchase a few,
bring them all home and try them out to find out which one works . Thanks so
much.