[duxuser] embossing problem

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DBT list <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 13:59:51 -0600

I've defined my embosser as Enabling Thomas. I have it set for narrow 11-inch paper and have said 1 line for top margin. So lines per page are now 26 instead of 27.

I printed a test page to ensure the embosser was set up and working with the correct port, etc. Everything appears to be working so far, except that on the top line that is supposed to be skipped as the top margin, there are strange characters. I've only embossed a single-page document so far, and the characters are the same each time I send to the embosser. They span 8 cells.

Any ideas?

Running DBT 10.5 on a Windows XP Home machine.  No networking or anything.

Jean

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *