[duxuser] Re: embossing problem

  • From: "Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 19:31:05 -0400

Hi George,

I tried hitting 2e before embossing anything and guess what.  It is
embossing at the top of the page as it should.  I tried embossing the file I
was having a problem with and all is well.
By the way did her Majesty ever give you that Knighthood that you so richly
deserve?  Thanks for all the good you do for us.
  _____