[duxuser] Re: Scientific Notebook

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:03:31 -0000

Hi Linda,

Could you please send me as attachments your simple, sample Scientific
NoteBook and DBT files please to:-  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can certainly expect to see strange things in the DBT files,
especially if codes are turned on.

However, if you view the braille file, as braille, does it make any
sense at all?

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd