[duxuser] Re: Scientific Notebook

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:01:57 +0100

Very interesting because here in the U.K. (where we are seriously
suffering the school budget shortage) MathType is doing very well.
Indeed I've spent the last year working with MathType, Word, math
braille experts and Duxbury to enhance things greatly.  We can now
even take a Word document, and in very little time, produce an
excellent large print version.  This saves no end of time too.

I had to learn it from scratch, and bear in mind too that it is nigh
on 50 years since I did mathematics at school.

I'm only too happy to offer help to anyone to get going in MathType
with DBT.  It really is quite straightforward once you get into it.

George W F Bell
(Managing Director)
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd
76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.