[duxuser] Re: Question about forms

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:29:23 -0500

Actually, the reason for the Braille form is so the applicant can either

1)   Fill out a print copy;

2)   Send the form in Braille-possibly using the Braille form or a separate
sheet of paper;

3)   Send cassette or complete over the phone;  and

4)   Fill the form out on line.

Their purpose is to make the form where the applicant can fill it out as
independently as possible.

Thanks,

Deb B.

  _____