[duxuser] Re: Question about forms

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:51:19 -0600

Hi All:

If I was required to fill out a form in Braille on the actual form
itself, not a separate sheet of paper, I'd want the labels like "name:",
"Address:", ETC. to be positioned at the left margin with room after
them to write.  I'd also like to see a blank line below each label in
case I needed extra space.  I'm assuming we're talking about forms that
are going to be embossed and given to people who would, presumably, fill
them out using a Perkins.

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)