[duxuser] Re: Question about forms

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:34:09 -0000

This is purely my take from the U.K.

Many people find it extremely difficult to try and align a
braille form into a brailling device, be it a Perkins,
Mountbatten, slate & Stylus or whatever.

When it comes to forms which requires to be completed, we
tend to suggest that the questions are numbered, and that
the respondent is asked to provide answers, quoting the
relevant question number on a separate sheet.

George Bell.