[duxuser] Re: Question about forms

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:32:05 -0500

Thanks, Diane.

Deb B.

  _____

From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Diane Nousanen
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 5:47 PM
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: Question about forms

The code of braille formats says in Rule 13, section 8. a. (1) and (2)

"when lines ... that are intended to be filled with answers are printed
either before or after questions, they must be omitted in braille."

"within a sentence or question, the braille double dash (36, 36, 36, 36)
must be used to represent a blank of any kind that is to be filled."

Diane Nousanen
DianeNousanen@xxxxxxxxx
1100 West 45th St.
Austin, Tex. 78756